Aisleyne Horgan Wallace nip slip proves she’s just as classy as ever.
I give Aisleyne Horgan Wallace a hard time sometimes but I really can't get on her case too much. She wants to remain relevant and what better way to do that than show as much skin as she can at all times. I mean really, folks, this is that the woman wore to The Duke of Essex Polo Trophy. That top (dress maybe?) is so low cut she was just begging for the nip slip that inevitably took place. I often tend to invent similarities between two celebrities but I'm pretty sure this one's not just in my head – um, little Lindsay Lohan resemblance maybe? I don't know what else to say about these photos. I'm really at a loss so I'll just stop there before I wind up getting snarky.
See the rest of Aisleyne Horgan Wallace nip slip proves she's just as classy as ever. pictures
© HQ Celebrity, 2012. | See pictures of all Celebrities |
More Glamshots Here