Spring Breakers – Promos, Trailers, and Candids

Well, the first Spring Breakers trailers are here.

This movie looks nuts. And I'm not sure if I mean that in a good way or a bad way.

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

The film posters are clearly not pulling any punches.

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

It's quite obvious that there is only one reason to watch this movie. Or three. Depending how you count.

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

Along with the posters there are a few new candids of the girls on set…

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

… I love my Selly, but damn, all four of them really are something.

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

I am especially looking forward to seeing Ashley Benson playing someone other than Hanna on PLL.

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

The actual trailers didn't show us too much more…

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

… but I have a feeling the generic party scenes aren't gonna be that much of the actual finished film.

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson - Spring Breakers - Promos, Trailers, and Candids

Anyway, you can see the rest of the promos from the upcoming film in the gallery. Just click any picture above.

See More @ Source



More Glamshots Here