Adrienne Bailon – Hpnotiq Valentine’s Day Party in NYC

So… Adrienne Bailon was never a favorite of mine.

Adrienne Bailon - Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Party in NYC

But the former Cheetah Girl does have a pretty nice body…

Adrienne Bailon - Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Party in NYC

And this dress… well…

Adrienne Bailon - Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Party in NYC

… how could I not post this set?

Adrienne Bailon - Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Party in NYC

So yeah, these sexy shots are from Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Cocktail Recipe Unveiling in New York.

Adrienne Bailon - Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Party in NYC

I'm not sure why one has a Valentines party in January but I ain't complaining.

Adrienne Bailon - Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Party in NYC

Not very much at least. xD

Adrienne Bailon - Hpnotiq Valentine's Day Party in NYC

As always, you can click any photo above to see the full set in the gallery.

See More @ Source



More Glamshots Here