Snooki & Jionni LaValle To Get Married?

Jersey Shore starlet Snooki says that she's ready to settle down with her current boyfriend, Jionni LaValle. All he needs to do is pop the question!

So she's not pregnant, but it looks like a wedding is in the cards for the reality television actress — if he's willing. In a new interview, she said, "I'm not thinking it may happen, I know. I'm just waiting for him to ask. I'm 24, I've had all the fun I'm ever going to have in my life. I found the right guy, and I'm just waiting for him."

Can you imagine feeling like you've had all the fun you could possibly ever have in your life by the age of 24? That's sad, really. I mean, it's worse that she actually thinks getting hammered on national television and hooking up with random gorillas is the most fun she'll ever have. What do you think?

See More @ Source

Skylar Grey ft. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Original Remix)

Skylar Grey ft. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Original Remix) FOLLOW ME: @LoffyG Blended by LoffyG Free MP3 Download: hulkshare.com

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Glamshots Here