Cher Lloyd – Performing at The Grove in LA
There's a story to this set, which I will get to in a moment…
… but first I have to say, "Holy Upskirt Batman!" O.o
I mean really, could Cher have worn a shorter skirt?
And I'm guessing she didn't check the stage layout in advance either. xD
If you recall, back on August 11th, Teen Vogue sponsored a number of "back to school" events across the country…
One of those events featured Shay Mitchell and Cher Lloyd at the Grove in LA.
Of course, I didn't go. Partially because I went to see Bella Thorne instead, and partially because I already had concert tickets to see Cher Lloyd at the LA County Fair on September 15th.
So of course, after seeing what Cher wore to the Grove, I was rather disapointed that she wore the equivelent of footie pajamas in Pomona.
Oh well, at lease we have the stills from the Grove show. You can click any of them above for the full set in the gallery.
See More @ SourceMore Glamshots Here